We are looking for a project manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for our Core development team. This position is critical to the success of our group, and ensures we are organized, transparent, and delivering quality solutions on time.
- Develop staffing plans and facilitate tradeoffs when conflicts arise.
- Oversee resource allocation to ensure delivery of courses, response to author and learner tickets, and completion of strategic projects under agreed upon timelines.
- Work with management to achieve cross-training initiatives to ensure even workload distribution.
- Communicate proactively with internal stakeholders on any internal and/or external changes that could impact delivery status.
- Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving workflow processes and automation of processes.
- Point of contact for any issues with workforce management tools.
- Preparing and providing internal reports
- Writing and sending out press releases
- Monitoring and updating social media channels
• Bachelors in Computer Science- BSCS
• Must have 3 years experience.
• An ideal candidate would also have professional experience in managing and leading a team of IT professionals like WordPress Developers and Graphic Designers for website development and digital marketing campaigns.
This is a full-time position and is based in Lahore, Pakistan.
Office Timing: Monday to Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm