Purpose of Position:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the growth of our software development services by identifying and developing new customer relationships. The successful candidate will be an experienced sales professional with a clear understanding of selling software development services.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to generate new customer leads
- Analyze customer needs and market trends to identify potential opportunities for our services
- Proactively seek out new customers through cold-calling, networking, and other lead-generating activities
- Manage customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Prepare and present sales proposals to prospective customers
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions with customers
- Monitor customer requirements and ensure customer needs are met
- Track and report sales performance and other key metrics
- Responsible to increase the business profile image through different tactics
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Experienced in IT software or web development industry is recommended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in business development, sales, or related role
- Knowledge of software development services and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team